As we collect data and stories, we are publishing our findings and analysis in a series of articles in The Ringing World:
- From Learners to Contest Judges – is gender balance being achieved in ringing?
- Is gender balance being achieved in the participation of women in peals and quarter peals?
- Gender Imbalance in Conducting and Composing
- 'Role Reversal': Over-representation of women at the Bradfield Course
- Equality in number only! Gender imbalance in leadership roles
We have a lot of charts!
- Take a journey through the leaky pipeline in this slideshow presentation.
We are happy to see other women raising similar issues and conclusions:
- Minor Jottings on gender equality in ringing by Mary Jones
- Where are the lady conductors? by Lynn Scales
- Where are the high end lady ringers? Letter to the Editor by Sue Marsden